Bloodweb Concern/Change?
So with the event I have been leveling up... alot and today when I was leveling my artist there were only 3 perks showing on the web even though she was level 50. Now I double checked my perks and I still am not maxed on like 12 of them so I should still be getting 4. I thought maybe it was just that one bloodweb that one time but it did the same on the next. Same thing happened to Trickster but my Pinhead offered 4 every time. I noticed all the not leveled perks on Artist and Trickster were green but there were still plenty. I am just wondering if anyone else has noticed this, or if its the way that its supposed to work. I thought I understood the bloodweb by now but I could be wrong.
Comments
I've seen this happen a bunch and it's super annoying. It seems to be a long-standing bug that for some reason still hasn't been fixed. Drives me nuts.
I guess I will just assume its the way it is. As long as it doesnt go below 3 I am fine but with how long it takes to get a survivor or killer to have the perks to be able to do a variety of fun builds its just insane. I mean theres over 200 perks between survivor and killer which means its at least 1200 levels just to get one killer and one survivor having everything. which is around 60 million blood points. and this is assuming you arent resetting and have all the perks unlocked