Trapper wants to know....
How do you like your coffee?
How do you like your coffee?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Samination Trapper! I love him. May he camp your morning coffee until it's sacrificed down your gullet.
I don't drink coffee
I love this cup but I enjoy salted caramel flavor with a little bit of creamer and if I'm in need of a cutie feeling, chocolate sprinkles on top.
Nice!
Nobody asked you Ghost man! The enti- I mean Nea game me this mug for being the bestest killer.
You are the bestest killer, you just need some more buffs, that aren't the ones in the dating sim
Hopefully they also gave you some coffee mix with it!