Killer Mains- Which Killer and/or Builds causes survivors to DC the most?

Title. From what you’ve observed/noticed/your experience.

Comments

  • @BenZ0 said:

    Doctor with Dead mans switch and pain res and make your choice.

    Its actually his strongest build and if you play Doctor well enough you can literally stop survivors from doing gens the whole game constantly, you will ofc not down everyone like a nurse or blight but you will stop them from playing the game which annoys the hell out of them.

    But you do get alot of kills since this build does help you alot to buy enough time to hook and down enough ppl.

    Played over 50+ games with this build and my kill rate so far is 3,2.

    Dead hard is the only thing that keeps this build from beeing better, since dead hard will get changed this build will be devestating.

    ill have to give that one a shot next time i play him. my current doc build is starstruck, pain rez, agitation iron maiden. i love being aggressive with doc

  • @BenZ0 said:

    Doctor with Dead mans switch and pain res and make your choice.

    Its actually his strongest build and if you play Doctor well enough you can literally stop survivors from doing gens the whole game constantly, you will ofc not down everyone like a nurse or blight but you will stop them from playing the game which annoys the hell out of them.

    But you do get alot of kills since this build does help you alot to buy enough time to hook and down enough ppl.

    Played over 50+ games with this build and my kill rate so far is 3,2.

    Dead hard is the only thing that keeps this build from beeing better, since dead hard will get changed this build will be devestating.

    That is some scary stuff there.

    @lauraa said:

    pinhead, legion and trapper are the top 3 DC magnets from my experience.

    none were as bad as stridor spirit tho. it was so bad that lethal+franklins was my secret strat to farm those DCs. the earlier you punish a survivor, your odds dramatically rise. For Pinhead its getting the box immediately/downing the survivor that grabs it first, for Legion its faking a frenzy chain and double backing and for Trapper its basement time.

    ‘Trapper? Really? I main basement trapper. I don’t get too many DC’s when I snowball down there. Not even that many suicides on hook and I have Monstrous Shrine.

  • @KerJuice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3018397#Comment_3018397

    That is some scary stuff there.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3018414#Comment_3018414

    ‘Trapper? Really? I main basement trapper. I don’t get too many DC’s when I snowball down there. Not even that many suicides on hook and I have Monstrous Shrine.

    idk whats up with it because I don't see the same results with Bubba. Could be my MMR.

  • I know you ask killer main but as survivor main there are only 2 reasons I DC - RPD no matter the killer and the s*it NFT killer.. No matter the perks I'm just out.

  • RPD actually favors survivors (unless it’s the big 3 with wall hack add-ons: Pig, Wraith, & Meyers). You should learn the layout and use it to your advantage. A lot of killers don’t know how to navigate it well, still.

  • Impossible skillcheck Doctor. If they don't find the hex totem soon or late someone will disconnect or just wait for me next to a hook.

  • @KerJuice said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3017588#Comment_3017588

    Enough with the passive aggressiveness- no need to be a wise guy to get your point across. You’re giving the trolls too much credit. This thread isn’t research material. I’m sure they’re already adept at their “craft.” And as far as any future wannabes are concerned, they won’t get much out of this. Maybe just a smidge, but that’s only if you keep bumping it with pessimism…

    Wow got a lil defensive there didn’t you?

    no hard feelings it’s only a game forum after all. A little facetiousness never hurt anyone.

    There is nothing passive aggressive about those posts, in fact I’m quite direct.

  • just instadown as any killer, 99% DCs happen because of that.

  • @Advorsus said:

    Strangely enough, pinky finger clown.

    Occasionally iri hatchet and impossible skill check doc.

    But mostly just pinky finger. Idk what it is. Maybe it's the fact of getting insta downed by a clown wearing an elephant suit, who knows. But I usually get 1-2 DCs per match with pinky finger

    that's really relatable, usually after downing one survivor with the pinky finger, you get one leaver

1 2 ›