Anyone else find Dredges anniversary outfit really unsettling?

I can't figure out what it is but when I look at it I get creeped out I think it's the humanoid-looking skull with the long neck.

The standard Dredge skin isn't creepy or scary for me but this skin unsettles me especially when its chasing you and it sounds like a bellow in slow motion with deeper bass.

Comments

  • I don't like the metal noises it makes.

  • I really like his doll skin.

  • Yes.

    And it's excellent.

  • I like it, but I also lament that it loses a lot of his uncanny valley effect, because it got a conventional skull where its head would be, not some deformed, disgusting lump of flesh and bone with the proportions all wrong. The crowned head makes it look more regal and human, but its still very well designed.

    For similar reasons I didn't like the head of Amandas rift outfit. The bathrobe and serrated blade were cool, but that head with the interesting reverse beartrap crown had no Pig snout! What a shame :V But you can always use this outfit with her devault heat and even the bloody version, if you P3 her.

    So verdict: outfits offer cool "what if" scenarios for the characters in the game, but I also like it, when the core concept isn't turned on its head or lost. Still, free content is free content and its always nice to switch things around a bit, so you dont get bored by your outfit (even though the killer can barely see it for 90% of their time).

  • @Akumakaji said:

    I like it, but I also lament that it loses a lot of his uncanny valley effect, because it got a conventional skull where its head would be, not some deformed, disgusting lump of flesh and bone with the proportions all wrong. The crowned head makes it look more regal and human, but its still very well designed.

    For similar reasons I didn't like the head of Amandas rift outfit. The bathrobe and serrated blade were cool, but that head with the interesting reverse beartrap crown had no Pig snout! What a shame :V But you can always use this outfit with her devault heat and even the bloody version, if you P3 her.

    So verdict: outfits offer cool "what if" scenarios for the characters in the game, but I also like it, when the core concept isn't turned on its head or lost. Still, free content is free content and its always nice to switch things around a bit, so you dont get bored by your outfit (even though the killer can barely see it for 90% of their time).

    The gangrenous set for shards is really nice it makes it look even more creepy because its veins are more visible.