dredge hits always seem really overstretched?
struggling to loop this killer as they seem to be like stretch arm strong for me XD
struggling to loop this killer as they seem to be like stretch arm strong for me XD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Every Killer except last picture has the same hitbox length.
Just look at their body and measure distance from them to you.
Dredge has one of the most satisfying basic attacks after Nemesis.
Shhhh! Don't let Freddy mains hear that xD.
That could have been me on dredge, I tested coup de grace on him ;)
I tend to underestimate the attack distance with Dredge. I often miss by a hair.
Can't say I have had the same experience. It's perfectly normal, just like with every killer.
tbh Its probably just the games outdated servers
Definitely looks that way. He lunged at me and all I could of what was "that looked alittle too far"