Need a little help

All my friends dont play DBD. Anyone can help me recording a simple footage of gameplay like this?

Yui stands at a pallet, does #2 gesture (come here) to a Nemesis zombie. When it comes close, Yui slam the pallet on zombie and use Anymean to pull the pallet up again.

I played as Yui for days and didnt have a single match vs Nemesis.

Comments

  • Really? I see Nemesis 24/7.

    Down to help if you need anybody.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    Really? I see Nemesis 24/7.

    Down to help if you need anybody.

    I live in East Asia (GMT +7) so I think its hard to find a perfect time to play together for this footage

  • If I may ask why

  • @Tr1nity said:

    If I may ask why

    Zombie bashing 101 😂

  • Have you found someone that helped you, or are you still searching?

    i guess it would be pretty simple as you only need a custom match against a Nemesis who doesn’t even need to do anything?

  • @Mooks said:

    Have you found someone that helped you, or are you still searching?

    i guess it would be pretty simple as you only need a custom match against a Nemesis who doesn’t even need to do anything?

    Its been a while I didnt have a match against Nemesis, I got one last night, but I was doing Gold Benevolent challenge, I used Kate with healing build, instead of Yui

  • Are you still looking for someone? I'm not from your time zone, but if I'm not mistaken, when it's like 1 PM for me, it's 8 PM for you.

    I'm from GMT+2. And I'm a freelance worker, so I can take a little break whenever I want during the day to help you, if you're free from your 8 PM to your, let's say, midnight.

    (I have both Nemesis and Yui.)

  • @TheMadCat said:

    Are you still looking for someone? I'm not from your time zone, but if I'm not mistaken, when it's like 1 PM for me, it's 8 PM for you.

    I'm from GMT+2. And I'm a freelance worker, so I can take a little break whenever I want during the day to help you, if you're free from your 8 PM to your, let's say, midnight.

    (I have both Nemesis and Yui.)

    I had 2 matches vs Nemesis earlier this week, I got the clip I wanted now

    Thanks : D