What about licensed?
Will licensed characters get the reward for being prestige 3?
Will licensed characters get the reward for being prestige 3?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm assuming yeah. I thought the reward wasn't a cosmetic one, so I don't see why they would be left out.
Mmmh I would like @MandyTalk could confirm it.Maybe stuff in the arrangement deny the reward on licensed.
IIRC yes, it was confirmed that all characters, including the Stranger Things ones, will receive the reward (though I can't find the comment I read this from)
Everyone will get it since its probably just some character banner in your menu or something. Originals and licenced
I don't kow if it was just speculation or if someone got solid proof, but the consensus seems to be that its some kind of border for your pfp.
All characters you have P3'd when the rework goes live gets whatever the distinct reward is. Licensed, non-licensed, and even characters with expired licenses like with the Stranger Things chapters :)