How to get cosmetic every trial

Step 1: Play killer

Step 2: enjoy

Comments

  • This event is not fun on soloq survivor

  • I came to conclusion that anytime is not fun for soloq.

    But about first statement, I could find only one invitation as a killer, althought in a few matches we searched it with last survivor. RNGesus doesn't love me... But completing all community challenges and gathering BPs, it's killer only.


  • @EvilSerje said:

    I came to conclusion that anytime is not fun for soloq.

    But about first statement, I could find only one invitation as a killer, althought in a few matches we searched it with last survivor. RNGesus doesn't love me... But completing all community challenges and gathering BPs, it's killer only.

    yeah, some games progressed too fast for me to go out and look. I saw on a stream that it glows purple, but do you need to put a flan in or is it automatic?

  • @WeenieDog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3008788#Comment_3008788

    yeah, some games progressed too fast for me to go out and look. I saw on a stream that it glows purple, but do you need to put a flan in or is it automatic?

    I don't know 20 minutes is fast or no, but NO, you don't have to put FLAN (at least for survivor). As a killer I couldn't find totems with flan or without, even with surviving survivor help.

  • I don't think you need to bring flan.. I bring them anyway but if I remember correctly I got cosmetic without flan

  • Yeah, but the reading has such small range it's meaningless, but still really helpful because the invitation is always behind some corner hidden.... for some reason..

  • Step 3. Do gens

    Let's not act like doing gens is hard, most games I dont get to end game is due to 1 or more players not doing gens.

    It's easier to get invitations as killer sure but killers miserable most games

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Step 3. Do gens

    Let's not act like doing gens is hard, most games I dont get to end game is due to 1 or more players not doing gens.

    It's easier to get invitations as killer sure but killers miserable most games

    no it's not, if I didn't have to find invitation every game I can always catch a kill or two