Should DBD allow these exceptions
To allow a better chance for everyone
To allow a better chance for everyone
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what?
Just some things to help survivors out abit more with the killers and I will do one for the killers as well after this one is done
oh, O.K.
I wasn't sure what the goal was.
as if survivors didn't have the game completely unbalanced on ther favor already... smh
That’s okay 😊, sorry if I didn’t make it easier to make sense of it 😊
None of the above.
… which doesn’t mean that there aren’t issues on the survivor side…
OP already said they will make another one for killer side.