Why do I get mostly Killer Dailies?
Even if I dodge the one killer daily I don't want to do, there will be another one for killer again but not for survivor. I play both sides equally, however I noticed that there are rarely any daily for survivor. And if there are, they usually about escaping the trial (with or without the item), which I hate to do.
Can they fix it so I never have to do a single Killer Daily. i.e. If you hit delete it changes it from survivor to killer and vise versa.
Comments
Because they want us to play more killer in order to improve queues
I don't know, but I feel like I can predict the next answer.
Killer dailies are generally easier, and because each killer is unique, you typically have them all leveled up to some degree.
Survivors are all identical, they're just skins, so chances are you have your few mains, and the rest haven't been touched. I don't want a whole host of Yun-Jin, Zarina, Quentin and Tapp dailies, they're all still level 30-40 because I grab their teachables and ditch them. So my chances of escaping with them are pretty slim.
I think there's more of them.
They 'force' you to play the other role. Since you buy a full game and not just the survivor role
I do what I want. I aint playing a role I don't want to play. :D <3 haha.
Then you will have to wait on your dailies.
They're confirmed bugged and giving killer most of the time.