What's wrong with this community?
This is not the first time I have noticed for a killer that no more than two survivors present the cake. Anniversary is the only chance to maximize your farm but people are so stupid and nasty
This is not the first time I have noticed for a killer that no more than two survivors present the cake. Anniversary is the only chance to maximize your farm but people are so stupid and nasty
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I say "what's wrong with survivor blood web"
The bad apples that find it entertaining to go as hard as they possibly can, just to deny the opposition a chance to even play.
That, and hackers.
God the hackers, making dbd nearly unplayable at this point. Its every other match. They even openly stream it on twitch. Theres a guy doing that right now and one of his teammates joined the chat to ask what menu he's using lol it's getting comical at this point. I play on console and when I see PC players in the lobby I just assume they're hacking because it's so common now.