Spine chill will hopefully not change much

This perk has helped me especially since I've come to grips with my horrible eyesight, I really hope it stays the same

Comments

  • @cluelessclaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3007180#Comment_3007180

    spine chill should not counter a killer like sadako. I mean if it does then thats news to me and I should quit playing Sadako and go back to spamming Hubba face camp.

    If the reason you cant play sadako and need to play facecamping bubba is spine chill I'm afraid you're just bad in general.

  • @Shaped said:

    I never saw a problem with this perk honestly. Even as someone who likes stealthy killers.

    Pig is one of my mains and I never had an issue against spine chill either.

  • @Tryharder said:

    perk is a braindead perk, I literally escape blasting music on my AirPods while just spinning my camera 360, especially on maps like midwhich where killer can’t even sneak up on you because 3rd person pov is balance. Thank god no one like stealth killers. What even is the point of terror radius and red stain when spine chill exist

    We'd love to see you streaming the game so we can see how we also can escape while blasting music and just spinning camera 360, mind sharing your channel?

  • If Spine Chill will no longer work againts Stealth Killers then you just made another trash perk that no one would run.

    Fine, you don't want me to run Spine Chill? Then I pick Adrenaline, Unbreakeble, Soul Guard, etc. At least I will have extra space for a real strong perk you know.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3007255#Comment_3007255

    We'd love to see you streaming the game so we can see how we also can escape while blasting music and just spinning camera 360, mind sharing your channel?

    I play on console best I can do is 30 seconds clips, but why even question me? It’s not hard to sit on a gen with your back to the wall while looking at the only route killer can approach. You need to understand that killer have 1st person pov and if they can see you you can definitely see them. Heck i even run to the most difficult gens just to get them out the way first and still never got snuck up by a killer. Just face the facts spine chill is a braindead perk, and the fact barely any maps are good for stealth killer to hide and are force to step into spinechill range to stalk you lol.

  • @Tryharder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3008660#Comment_3008660

    I play on console best I can do is 30 seconds clips, but why even question me? It’s not hard to sit on a gen with your back to the wall while looking at the only route killer can approach. You need to understand that killer have 1st person pov and if they can see you you can definitely see them. Heck i even run to the most difficult gens just to get them out the way first and still never got snuck up by a killer. Just face the facts spine chill is a braindead perk, and the fact barely any maps are good for stealth killer to hide and are force to step into spinechill range to stalk you lol.

    Killer have first person POV? Wow I did not know that, thanks for informing me I just started playing yesterday. Would love to watch those clips of you winning all your matches while blasting music and just doing 360

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3008708#Comment_3008708

    Killer have first person POV? Wow I did not know that, thanks for informing me I just started playing yesterday. Would love to watch those clips of you winning all your matches while blasting music and just doing 360

    i don’t feel like it, but why you want video of me cheesing with spine chill. It’s not the hard to see what the perk does on paper and use it to get free head start on every killer lol, combine with survivor sided maps and 3rd person pov and 360• camera controls. I guess you want videos of how does 1+1=2 too since you lack logic

  • @Tryharder said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3008709#Comment_3008709

    i don’t feel like it, but why you want video of me cheesing with spine chill. It’s not the hard to see what the perk does on paper and use it to get free head start on every killer lol, combine with survivor sided maps and 3rd person pov and 360• camera controls. I guess you want videos of how does 1+1=2 too since you lack logic

    Yesterday I 4k as perkless and no addon clown on the game map, all survivors had DH, BT, DS and COH. They weren't able to do any gens. Source: Trust me bro

1 2 ›