3.5 million blood points later and still no BBQ
BHVR, I hope you surprise us with the release of the grind reduction sooner rather than later, because this grind is absurd. I just unlocked the Dredge, and I had 3.5 million blood points saved up. All I wanted was BBQ, and all those BP later and I couldn't even get the one and only perk that I wanted. Absolutely ridiculous. And I certainly don't want to prestige right now either because I'll lose everything I got.
Comments
took me 6+ mil to get BBQ Tier 3 on Dredge over past few days
Then just keep leveling him. You don't have to prestige.
Yeah that's what I'm doing. It's good to know that prestiging will unlock their perks for all killers, but obviously right now that's not the case, so I have to keep leveling up if I want more perks with him.
Wow. Man that sucks!
Or just prestige everyone you can during the event, so that you unlock their perks on tier 3 for everyone, once the grind reduction goes life (probably August or something).
bwomp
When i was unocking all perks on my Huntress, BBQ was the VERY LAST one to appear. I was mad xD
got to love RNG
Maybe I should have unlocked Cannibal just to prestige 3 them so I never have to worry about bbq randomness again even though I'll probably never use him. Then again, I've got BBQ on most the killers I play now, though I got Joey to prestige 3 and it's likely the bloodpoint aspect of it is getting removed, hopefully for a passive effect.
That's just statistically incredible