Did nemesis's crouch counter get removed?

Title.

Basically before you use to be able to dodge the tentacle if an object was of a certain height and you crouched behind it, however now thos dont seem to work?

I'm not sure if its desync but on my end I'm fully crouched and the object is way taller than me crouched.

Just wanna know if this got removed or if im getting unlucky with desync

Comments

  • I doubt, crounch is still working against him.


    Servers are so laggy right now. So maybe they hit you before you crounch on their screen.

  • Nemesis and his hitbox rules have always been very inconsistent

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Idek what's going on with Nemesis atm but his tentacle is hitting me from like 7 metres away.

    All of his hits are looking really dodgy atm.

    Yeah that's been common since the bug that made it have no noise/animation sadly

    @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    I doubt, crounch is still working against him.

    Servers are so laggy right now. So maybe they hit you before you crounch on their screen.

    Well that's what I would of thought but you use to be able to do it at things way smaller than what I was behind so it's why I'm asking as it seems common now to hit over

    @WishIcouldmain said:

    Nemesis and his hitbox rules have always been very inconsistent

    Only since the bug like I mentioned at the top of this comment, for me anyway