Do we keep all the cakes we buy on the event?
do we keep everything after the event is over ? or we lose em ? cause i have hundreds i think ?
do we keep everything after the event is over ? or we lose em ? cause i have hundreds i think ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes, I have hundreds of each prior years still on my killers I grinded during those events. For example, on my Huntress 100+ 103% cvakes on Plague over 140 104% cakes.
Now I have like 230+ on Dredge
Yes we get to keep them and spend them whenever we want.
Yup! They're usable after the event ends, too, though you obviously won't be able to replace them. I've still got some of last year's cakes on my Nemesis.
Just to add, if you prestige you ‘WILL’ lose them. Until the big prestige update, you will lose all add-ons and perks…so, don’t add flans to Dredge while you also prestige him to lvl 3.
Hoarding problem?
I dont play Huntress or PLague much, but I spent over 100 cakes on each of them I play cakes on them when I do their dailies, which is all I play them on , I always p3 a killer during events, so I end up spending 10+mil on levels and have cakes on them, doing the same with Dredge, I kept him at p2 until event, then p3ed him dumped 4 mil in him first day of event.
But no I dont hoard really, in fact, I prestiged some survs and deleted all the old Halloween kits and lights etc I dont care about items at all