How do people bring a stacked toolbox and not even do a gen...

Commodious, BNP, extra charges and built to last but still no gens get done?

I dont get it, killer had no gen regression I was the first chased and I still done 2 1/2 gens solo and everyone died at 3 gene.

I get theres an event but gens still need to be worked on, especially if you're making a build for it lol

Comments

  • They be saving it for the final gen, expecting everyone else to do the first 4.

  • Their priority was probably finding an invitation with the intent on repairing afterwards. I guess they never found their invitation.

  • Very weird. Whenever I bring a super decked out toolbox I immediately jump on the nearest gen to get value out of it before Franklin, slugging Nurse etc robs me.

  • @Seraphor said:

    They be saving it for the final gen, expecting everyone else to do the first 4.

    Wouldn't be surprised ๐Ÿ˜‚

    @ShyPirate said:

    Their priority was probably finding an invitation with the intent on repairing afterwards. I guess they never found their invitation.

    I mean burning an offering would help them find it but they didnt even do that lol

    @Carrow said:

    Very weird. Whenever I bring a super decked out toolbox I immediately jump on the nearest gen to get value out of it before Franklin, slugging Nurse etc robs me.

    Facts, especially if someone else is getting chased (I was the obsession too so they new)

  • Stacked toolbox for sabo's silly.