How to track anniversary items you unlock
Am i missing something or the only way you can track your progression on anniversary skins is after touching the pillar and finishing the match for a brief 3 seconds?
Am i missing something or the only way you can track your progression on anniversary skins is after touching the pillar and finishing the match for a brief 3 seconds?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's the only way I am aware of.
Fortunately there are only 12. I made a physical list and checked them off as I got them.
The only thing you can really do is look at each character's head piece screen.
you could go through your characters and check the cosmetics available on characters that can get masks.
but for last years crowns I legit wrote them down on a piece if paper and marked them off as I went
You dont
I use this thing from ancient times called paper and pen.
I wrote down the ones I got as I got them. Its amazing
Yes... the ancient poewer. Kids today are wondering how we could survive without internet.