I wonder how long Survivor que times are.
I'm still sweating from this match days later.
I'm still sweating from this match days later.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Instant
Pretty quick, killer gaming during events is real.
They were super long for me first day of event, killer was fast. Yesterday it was much better, both sides pretty fast, killer being a bit faster as usual
Still better than usual days.
Been pretty instant for me since event start, even when I play with my friends it's pretty quick, where it usually takes a couple minutes
They are actually pretty good nowadays! Just the first night of the event was a bit longer because everyone was checking out the event with a group (incl. me, I probably would have played killer otherwise).