i know he's not the most serious character but this is a classy event and when i saw the preview of the masks i was super excited to see him in it but with his hat it just looks silly. he has other heads without a hat on, can one of those be used instead?
Another agree, I was really excited when seeing Ace got a mask but the hat ruins any possible combination (who wears a fancy suit, gold mask, and a dirty baseball cap at a casino? Who wears that at any event?).
If they applied it to the Sharp Ace head (below) I feel I could actually use it for outfits.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I apologize, I'm not sure why my text got converted into all-caps, it was normal when I typed it.
I agree the fancy mask with casual hat is wack
It would be nice if we got 2 versions tbh.
I agree!! I genuinely got very annoyed when I saw they kept the hat on him.
Can we please run a poll asking do people want this changed or not.
Another agree, I was really excited when seeing Ace got a mask but the hat ruins any possible combination (who wears a fancy suit, gold mask, and a dirty baseball cap at a casino? Who wears that at any event?).
If they applied it to the Sharp Ace head (below) I feel I could actually use it for outfits.