Clarify Please; I thought we could move on
For the anniversary event, I thought that if we finished our personal challenge that we could move on to the next one. I can't. It won't let me. Does the whole community have to reach the goal?
For the anniversary event, I thought that if we finished our personal challenge that we could move on to the next one. I can't. It won't let me. Does the whole community have to reach the goal?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I understood that to mean "you've contributed your max individual amount so work on the solo challenges for now"
yes, both have to be complete
I could've sworn Mandy or a different mod said you can move on once your personal contribution is done. sigh