So are community challenges now accepting more from one person? Seems like it may be!
What do we think, bug or actually contributing more?
What do we think, bug or actually contributing more?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Last night after a match when in the end game screen mine would give the total I did above 40 but as soon as I was in the menus would say 40/40. At one point it was showing over 100 for me. I think it's just a bug and not actually counting.
If it is the latter, I thank you for your service!
*salute*
For real I can keep helping the cause?