Will we ever see more Licensed Characters receive a Tome?
I really want to see one on The Cenobite. Apparently he came to the Realm uninvited by the Entity. I am almost certain he likes it there hence the reason he doesn’t leave.
Any Licensed Character you want to see get a Tome?
Comments
Given the creative liberties BHVR seemed to have gotten with the Ring chapter, maybe there's something in that?
I'm thinking it's possible with any of the licenses that seem pretty friendly and open to continued collaboration. Stranger Things would have been a shoo-in if Netflix hadn't pulled the plug. I'm thinking Resident Evil might be on board, given we're about to get a whole new chapter out of them.
I'd love to see Silent Hill above all others, but I get the impression it's not happening - not because they aren't open to new BHVR releases, because they totally are, but because I get the impression lore specifically isn't on the table.
...Or Elm Street, but that's really not happening. Poor Freddy.
I could see Ghostface or RE getting a tome.
Ghostface, Resident Evil and Sadako license holders are looks like have good relations with BHVR. I'd expect tome for those licenses. Stranger Things is imposible tho. Freddy, Pinhead and Myers are looks hard. Bubba, Ash and Pyramid Head maybe.
Jill got 5 sentences for her bio. I really doubt we'll get an expanded tome story for the RE characters.
That's because they're saving the big lore for a tome. 😂