How are PTB killer Q's now? Still insanely long like day 1?

Comments

  • I'm not on the PTB anymore. But keep in mind that in general on PTB, 80% of players will play the new killer, so the lobby are long to find survivors.

  • Rank 9 is pretty quick anything above that is low-key annoying

  • Would you like to be part of a group to play KYF in the PTB? Queue times will be much faster, but you'll have to rotate who plays Killer.

  • @Orion said:
    Would you like to be part of a group to play KYF in the PTB? Queue times will be much faster, but you'll have to rotate who plays Killer.

    Hit me up if you're still looking.

  • @Brady said:

    @Orion said:
    Would you like to be part of a group to play KYF in the PTB? Queue times will be much faster, but you'll have to rotate who plays Killer.

    Hit me up if you're still looking.

    I am, since, at the moment, I'm the only member of the group. Every time I mention the idea, people seem to become more tolerant of absurd queue times and leave their complaint threads.
    Send me your Steam profile link and I'll add you.

  • @Brady said:

    @Orion said:
    Would you like to be part of a group to play KYF in the PTB? Queue times will be much faster, but you'll have to rotate who plays Killer.

    Hit me up if you're still looking.

    I've added you.

  • Killer queues are always insane if there is a new killer

  • @Orion said:
    Would you like to be part of a group to play KYF in the PTB? Queue times will be much faster, but you'll have to rotate who plays Killer.

    I do that on Console.
    It's really fun. =]

  • @ReneAensland said:

    @Orion said:
    Would you like to be part of a group to play KYF in the PTB? Queue times will be much faster, but you'll have to rotate who plays Killer.

    I do that on Console.
    It's really fun. =]

    No PTB on console.

  • @Orion said:

    @ReneAensland said:

    @Orion said:
    Would you like to be part of a group to play KYF in the PTB? Queue times will be much faster, but you'll have to rotate who plays Killer.

    I do that on Console.
    It's really fun. =]

    No PTB on console.

    I know. I meant the KYF, taking turns as killer.