Will the Twins changes be in the next Mid-Chapter?

Really hoping to see how they give the twins some quality of life.

• Insta Switch after downing someone.

Why should we be punished for using our power and can’t do anything for 8 seconds after downing someone as victor?? It’s ridiculous and needs to go. Twins players don’t want to slug! At high mmr we need to because by the time I down someone, wait 8 seconds, switch back to Charlotte and go to the downed survivor, 3 gens have popped! It’s ridiculous.

• Kill Victor Button!

Sounds quite morbid, but it’s so frustrating chasing someone and you forget victor is still out and when you need him he is on the other side of map.

• Make Toy Sword Basekit

Self explanatory, Toy Sword is one of the most used Addons for Twins players, why not make it basekit? It’s not overly powerful.

• Endurance Status effect hits, Victor shouldn’t be able to be kicked!

Hitting someone with Borrowed Time is so frustrating especially when your not going for them! Atleast make it so he can’t be kicked for a few seconds.

• Fix the timer on being kicked.

After missing a hit or downing someone, even whilst moving backwards sometimes I can still be kicked which is quite irritating.

Survivor Perspective:

Im aware many survivors absolutely hate going against the twins, yes I main them but still don’t like facing them very much. Some things I’d like to see to make it more fun for survivors.

• Honestly Victor comes back very fast, even pushing it an extra 2 seconds or so for Victor to come back wouldn’t hurt them.

• Similar to Deathslinger, he has a ringing tone when aiming at you, a similar one for survivors when Victor is aiming in your direction would be helpful too.


and please fix the bug after downing someone then falling off a height kills you <3



•Rework the following addons:

/ Drop of Perfume: I like the idea of this addon. But timing would need to be perfect for it to be used. I personally have never ran this as it doesn’t really help. Maybe adding a status effect to buff it? Exhausted, Blinded, whichever one whilst in Victors Alert Range whilst dormant.


/ Victor’s Soldier: Increasing the aura reveal time wouldn’t hurt, maybe even making them scream revealing their location?


/ Rusted Needle: Awful addon. Never used it once. Add Mangled, Blindeds or Exhausted. Or even Hindred would be cool?


/ Sewer Sludge: Again, like the idea; but how about reverse it, at high mmr in chase people hold onto victor, why not have an addon that reduces the time to call back victor if someone is attached by 5/10 seconds. I’d love to run something like this!


/ Stale Biscuit: Love this addon but increasing it literally by 0.01 would make this addon worth its spot as a rare addon.


/ Weighted Rattle: I’ve been starting to run this addon, I do like it. But 20 seconds? An increase would be nice. And after crushing victor making them exhausted ect. Would also be lovely. For the broken status, 30 seconds would be fair looking at it from a survivor perspective who can have you to 60 seconds when using For The People & Deliverance.


/ Baby Teeth: An awful, awful addon. To buff this addon. I would like to see survivors be Exhausted whilst victor is attacked. It’s pretty annoying survivors can’t dead hard with victor attached.


/ Ceremonial Candleabrum: Again, like the idea, but it’s not really worth to be uncommon. Make it a brown and make a new uncommon addon.

/ Madeline’s Glove: Alert Range is great, buff it abit and I’ll run it more.

/ Cat Figurine: Absolutely Awful Addon. Ran it once, and never ran it again, it is terrible and inaccurate. It shows where he lands not where he opines or how high he goes. And the awful white aura blocking your view. It needs to be changed because it could really help new twins players if it was accurate.


/ Soured Milk: Just one alert addon is needed really. Would love to see a new type of addon made.


It took me a really long time to write this so feedback would be appreciated.


See you around!

Comments

  • They should be next on the killer reworks list.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    They should be next on the killer reworks list.

    They are next in like I believe. They said it in a Q&A that they will be after Ghost Face & Legion

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm not so sure we will be getting a killer rework/adjustment next mid-chapter, unless you're talking the mid-chapter after next mid-chapter. There're already a lot of other things coming with this one.

    I’m aware :( I don’t think it’s coming either. Can only hope!!

  • I really hope they just don’t get gutted. Every Twins change they have received since their release has been nothing but nerfs.

    I Also Hope Myers is squeezed in there for changes. He deserves to be be a great killer.

  • Sadako and Twins should be in next mid-chapter. I am not sure about Twins, maybe they can keep them for another mid-chapter but Sadako changes should be on the way.

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    I really hope they just don’t get gutted. Every Twins change they have received since their release has been nothing but nerfs.

    I Also Hope Myers is squeezed in there for changes. He deserves to be be a great killer.

    I agree!

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    Sadako and Twins should be in next mid-chapter. I am not sure about Twins, maybe they can keep them for another mid-chapter but Sadako changes should be on the way.

    I believe twins have been planned even before Sadakos release!

  • @alpaca_boyyy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3004486#Comment_3004486

    I believe twins have been planned even before Sadakos release!

    No you did not understand me i think. New killers are getting balance changes after 2 - 3 months. So Sadako should get changes with next mid-chapter. For Twins, they can take more work maybe. We don't know what changes they will get. Number changes, full rework, add-on pass? No clue.


    Do you remember how long it took to change Ghosty and Legion. That's why i said maybe they will change Twins for another patch, i would not keep my hope for next one.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3004502#Comment_3004502

    No you did not understand me i think. New killers are getting balance changes after 2 - 3 months. So Sadako should get changes with next mid-chapter. For Twins, they can take more work maybe. We don't know what changes they will get. Number changes, full rework, add-on pass? No clue.

    Do you remember how long it took to change Ghosty and Legion. That's why i said maybe they will change Twins for another patch, i would not keep my hope for next one.

    Still praying but I see what you mean