Haha BHVR stop being silly!

Look! You forgot 1 perk

image.png

That's only 39 and you said 40! Surely circle of healing will be the final perk to be changed because of how it deletes certain playstyles and is just too powerful in general.

image.png


Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Looks like they're going to buff Self-Care. We absolutely cannot allow the healing meta to continue, it's far too much to handle for m1 killers - especially those who rely on hit and run strats.

  • We did say "nearly 40 perks" in the Anniversary broadcast and the blog posts....39 is extremely close to 40

  • Monstrous Shrine.

    Never thought I'd see the day.

    Also, Overzealous already? The perk's not even a month old.

  • @Canas said:

    Looks like they're going to buff Self-Care. We absolutely cannot allow the healing meta to continue, it's far too much to handle for m1 killers - especially those who rely on hit and run strats.

    A buff to healing item efficiency would be fair and fine

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3004210#Comment_3004210

    No? They said it was a meta perk. It's likely getting nerfed.

    Unlikely, it's already considered a bad perk despite its popularity. These changes aren't solely aimed at nerfing perks, they're also meant to buff some. It's more likely that Self-Care will receive a buff of sorts.

  • @Canas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3004215#Comment_3004215

    Unlikely, it's already considered a bad perk despite its popularity. These changes aren't solely aimed at nerfing perks, they're also meant to buff some. It's more likely that Self-Care will receive a buff of sorts.

    Would be weird to buff a perk they called meta, but what do I know.

  • Oh boy I sure would love to see healing meta round 4, I love how healing in dbd has been moved from being a part of the game to a status effect and we saw 50%/43%/33% of pressure removed from every single hit on waves 1-3 which made most low - mid killers unable to play the game on account of being too weak against it to mount pressure on top of a fix thats only in the form of a perk you MUST use to permanently counter it in a match on the side with 4 perks vs the side using 1/16 and all getting the benefit, YESSSSs

  • I don't get why one of Haddie's perks is on that list, though. Or am I misunderstanding something?

  • @Canas said:

    I don't get why one of Haddie's perks is on that list, though. Or am I misunderstanding something?

    From my understanding, the perk is trash, so they are prolly gonna buff it a bit (or maybe rework it?)

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3004289#Comment_3004289

    From my understanding, the perk is trash, so they are prolly gonna buff it a bit (or maybe rework it?)

    How about they do the same for Dredge's perk "Dissolution"? It's absolute dogwater, the inherent 3 second activation delay as well as the blatant notification for survivors make it pretty much unusable.

  • @Canas said:

    Looks like they're going to buff Self-Care. We absolutely cannot allow the healing meta to continue, it's far too much to handle for m1 killers - especially those who rely on hit and run strats.

    It was in the top 5 meta perks. It’s absolutely getting nerfed.

    Tbh what I’m hoping they’ll do is not nerf self care by itself but nerf its synergy with other healing perks (eg. botany + selfcare).

  • @Canas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3004294#Comment_3004294

    How about they do the same for Dredge's perk "Dissolution"? It's absolute dogwater, the inherent 3 second activation delay as well as the blatant notification for survivors make it pretty much unusable.

    I could be wrong, but I think the numbers for Overzealous actively make it so using the perk is worse than going vanilla.

  • This has me a bit worried. I play both sides in non-toxic way, which means I also know how others play both sides... and there are a lot of perks in there that are absolutely fine in my opinion, including ones that I'm sure will be nerfed, including Pop, BBQ, Tinkerer, Eruption, Self Care, Spine Chill, Borrowed Time, Lucky Break and Iron Will.

    Pesonally I also don't think Ruin should be nerfed as totems tend to go quickly and Ruin tends to only be efficient in a combination with other perks (Undying, Pentimento). You're giving up a lot of slots for that as it is.

  • @Mandy said:

    We did say "nearly 40 perks" in the Anniversary broadcast and the blog posts....39 is extremely close to 40

    ...unless you're on a dating app. Then there are no two numbers further apart.