Confused about Mask/Invitation Hunting

If you hear that screech does that mean are you near an invitation or it spawned? ngl Trying to find for an Invitation while as a Killer is pretty hard as I guess you also have to compete with the 4 Survivors to get that invitation like something out of Black Friday.

Comments

  • The noise means it it's either moved or been claimed, or respawned after being claimed.

  • I swear one match, I didnt even chase survs, I ran around looking for invitation, never found one entire match LOL

    5 more masks to go

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    I swear one match, I didnt even chase survs, I ran around looking for invitation, never found one entire match LOL

    5 more masks to go

    if you have a Flan on you should see the aura of the invitation in purple when youre near. You do have to be pretty close to see it but its better than nothing