Have developers tampered with Dedicated Servers recently?
I am getting absolutely unfair hits through windows so much lately.
I literally run a meter away from the window and still get hit.
It happened quite suddenly, it feels horrible.
I am getting absolutely unfair hits through windows so much lately.
I literally run a meter away from the window and still get hit.
It happened quite suddenly, it feels horrible.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
im pretty sure they have. im playing killer and im hitting survivors at pallets just for them to scream, explode into blood, but nothing happens. they fixed it only for it to come back smh
Yeah my matches feel a bit off. It feels like the killer and survivors aren't probably synced.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one! As survivor I've been getting hit through windows where I genuinely thought I was well clear. At the same time I've noticed that when Im the killer and I down someone, they teleport a bit on the ground so I suspect things look weird on their end too. My internet connection and ping are usually excellent though.
I hit a survivor and got a full hit cooldown, scream and blood splat. But they were fine... I have not had that since they changed hit detection.
Ghost survivors, weird hits or misses with nurse. huge teleports on downed survivors. Yeah, they have been fiddling.