The event tome is a celebration?

From the-unlikely-to-get comminuty challenges to the impossible without farming (5 hits out of locker with Dredge) to the just plain unfun challenges (get hit vaulting, hide while injured next to the Killer for 20 seconds) is anyone having fun with the Event Tome?

Comments

  • I wouldn't say it's "fun" that get an invitation challenge sucks but I got the 5 locker hits in 15 seconds my first try.

    This time could have been better planned out.

  • 5 hits out of a locker just happened naturally over the course of 2 games. If you're not, you're not playing Dredge properly. 15 seconds is a long time.

    Vaulting is usually where you get hit anyway

    Run Iron Will for a couple of games. (I've recently done both the 60s and the '60s as David in a single game', it's not that hard)


    The community challenge is ridiculous though.

  • @shalo said:

    From the-unlikely-to-get comminuty challenges to the impossible without farming (5 hits out of locker with Dredge) to the just plain unfun challenges (get hit vaulting, hide while injured next to the Killer for 20 seconds) is anyone having fun with the Event Tome?

    I did the dredge one without farming :( They were even salty in the egc.

  • The hide one is impossible.. Been trying for an hour and the killer either moves away or spots me because the other survivor uses me as bait because "im not doing anything"

  • @Seraphor said:

    5 hits out of a locker just happened naturally over the course of 2 games. If you're not, you're not playing Dredge properly. 15 seconds is a long time.

    Vaulting is usually where you get hit anyway

    Run Iron Will for a couple of games. (I've recently done both the 60s and the '60s as David in a single game', it's not that hard)

    The community challenge is ridiculous though.

    I did the community challenge as survivor but as killer you should just farm if you want to get it ever done.

  • I wouldn't say the challenges are that terrible so far. I've almost completed the solo tome part and I'll be moving onto the community challenge in hopes to try and get us all closer. The vaulting a window/pallet and going from healthy to injured is annoying. It kind of encourages messing up your chase and it feels wrong sometimes to purposefully throw the start of a chase just so you can complete the tome, but that's not new.

  • 5 hits out of locker with Dredge was fun i mean i do it antways.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3003917#Comment_3003917

    I gave up on this for a while. Had one game where another survivor was lopping the killer around shack. I kept moving around the walls while this was happening (I was injured). Another game a trapper hit me and turned around and faced the other way and just stood there so I crouched behind them. Didn't get the achievement. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

    I got it XD

    Game offering, iron will and empathy. You will be the most useless team mate in history and everyone will hate you but, you can just follow above or below the chase when the killer hits someone.