Every game I've played hasn't been longer than 5 minutes
Isn't this event supposed to make people lay more relazed and enjoy the bloodpoints? Why am I getting gen rushers that complete all gens in 4 - 5 minutes, it's so stressful.
Isn't this event supposed to make people lay more relazed and enjoy the bloodpoints? Why am I getting gen rushers that complete all gens in 4 - 5 minutes, it's so stressful.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*play more relaxed
Survivors have to get to the very endgame to take home the invitations, and killers haven't exactly been going easy either.
The event encourages it unfortunately. Survivors have to make it to the endgame to obtain their masks, so everyone is rushing sadly
Survivors can play as killer and get easy mask.
They rush because they like to press Hard M1, not because Mask.