Rubber banded backwards half way across the map.
Well I thought I was chasing someone and then noticed I couldn't turn my camera. Then rubber banded like 30 meters backwards, WHAT THE HELL LMAO
Well I thought I was chasing someone and then noticed I couldn't turn my camera. Then rubber banded like 30 meters backwards, WHAT THE HELL LMAO
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's the new DeadHard don't you love it
I've noticed this while farming with survivors today. It seems to be worse than usual for me today, possibly because of the influx of players for the event
I had a Cheryl outcrawl a Nurse only for Heather to rubberband into a haybale