Coldwind farm makes me salty
The map is total BS. It's:
1.) Too small loaded with too many pallets and loops
in combination with
2.) See-through barriers making it impossible to "mind game"
Against decent survivors, this map is a nightmare for killer. Any plans to EVER address these maps?
Comments
It's a real nightmare for me when I play the nightmare
You can't even throw the Clowns bottles through/in the fields. It somehow hits the corn and drops to the floor.
scratch marks are completely unrealiable
4 corn maps is too much since they're quite hard for killers and statistically have the highest escape rates.
all you do is run in circles in the corn then start walking the killer will be so confused following the scratch marks you have a free escape its bullshit really
In return they can make Lerys and the game a little bit easier.
I'd take the trade as killer.
You do not have my vote on Game.
So much fun going to a gen and having survivors vanish before you can even see them.
I get they want survivors to be able to hide but the corn is OP lol