Best Event?

I can’t believe I am about to say this but, THIS EVENT IS SO GOOD!

From what I have experienced, you are guaranteed 3 Frightful Flan & 1 Mystery Box on Killer (if Level 50)

And 2 Frightful Flan, 1 Event item and 1 Mystery Box on Survivor (if Level 50). I am not sure if Prestige matters, mines are.

2 Full outfits and 12 Mask Head cosmetics.

And the map Decorations are a Chef’s Kiss!

Love the theme and that it actually feels like an event. The loading screen when loading up the game is fantastic. 10/10 Event!

Now, time to stack up on those Flans!

Tagged: BHVRMod

Comments

  • I'm glad you are enjoying it!

    Don't eat too much flan though!

  • @Rizzo said:

    I'm glad you are enjoying it!

    Don't eat too much flan though!

    But it’s delicious!

  • It's flantastic!

    I'm sorry...

  • @amazing_grace said:

    It's flantastic!

    I'm sorry...

    🤬🤬🤬

  • @amazing_grace said:

    It's flantastic!

    I'm sorry...

    Nah you're fine. You're just being *flanboyant!*

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    I can’t believe I am about to say this but, THIS EVENT IS SO GOOD!

    From what I have experienced, you are guaranteed 3 Frightful Flan & 1 Mystery Box on Killer (if Level 50)

    And 2 Frightful Flan, 1 Event item and 1 Mystery Box on Survivor (if Level 50). I am not sure if Prestige matters, mines are.

    2 Full outfits and 12 Mask Head cosmetics.

    And the map Decorations are a Chef’s Kiss!

    Love the theme and that it actually feels like an event. The loading screen when loading up the game is fantastic. 10/10 Event!

    Now, time to stack up on those Flans!

    I don't want to be a hater, but it's very similar to last year (5th anniversary), with the in-game altars, and the cosmetics that BHVR gave us for getting the altars (I don't remember which ones they were) and obviously the 105% cakes with decorations , but this year, the difference is there is more decoration on the maps, other types of cosmetics (masks) and the cake is 106%.