Thought we were getting a bloodhunt
Am I mistaken? I could have swore devs said during the stream we would have double bloodpoints during the event. Kind of a let down
Am I mistaken? I could have swore devs said during the stream we would have double bloodpoints during the event. Kind of a let down
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't recall seeing this? We had one not too long ago, though.
The flans serve as similar purpose, anyway.
I could have sworn I heard them say during the stream that we are getting everything we got last year and then some. If I remember correctly we had a bloodhunt during the 5th anniversary. Maybe I'm wrong.
flans already disabled in my web
LOL
They should be enabled now. You may need to restart your game for the changes to take effect.
I'll add that I may simply not have seen it if it was announced. I haven't been keeping up that well these past few weeks due to uni stuff.
all good, I don't get upset about this stuff, it is entertaining and I know you guys will have it ready in no time.
You sure they weren't referring to the week long Bloodhunt we had not even three weeks ago, which started a few days after the Anniversary Stream?
There was a week long Blood Hunt AFTER the event because of community challenges
There was a blood hunt. Then an xp hunt. We just ended the double daily hunt. Now we’re on the invitation hunt.