Difference between kyf and regular match
Is there a way to tell the difference between a ranked match and kyf on the post game screen? The screen that shows loadouts and everything? So if someone posts a score they got with like 60k bps....can you verify it was not a kyf game?
Comments
dude you can get 90 k blood points in a regular match easy
To answer the question, I don't think so. At least I haven't noticed a difference between the two.
I understand that. I was just using an example.
thank you.
really? I need to find a screen shot
getting 60k is not hard at all
omg why is everyone hung up on that lol
I don't think there's a difference.
If you look at the tabs where you'd scroll between the players' loadouts, XP, etc, (the little boxes at the bottom of the screen) in KYF I believe only two will show up since you do not rank up or gain player XP versus matchmaking where there are four.
It only has the two dots at the bottom of the score screen instead of the usual 4
Thank you!!!!!!