CHANGE MAP ROTATION BEFORE THE EVENT
I am so bored of these maps already and iv only played a few days since the change.
It's not fun. No matter the map it's not fun going on it all day every day.
I am so bored of these maps already and iv only played a few days since the change.
It's not fun. No matter the map it's not fun going on it all day every day.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bro if I see Dead Dawg Saloon one more time before the end of the week I'm going to flip my #########
Right? Just got done playing that map again, at least it was a doc for a change lol
They really made us vote for favourite maps and then made us play them over and over until we hate them now? Well played bhvr
Bit of an obvious outcome if you ask me lol.
I do find it funny how we ask for double BP but they never let them run for a month ๐
Dead By Autohaven (for me at least)