King of the shadows advice?
Tired of these types of challenges but here goes another one. These frustrate me because i cant find a way to safely follow a killer for 60 seconds. Anyone have any advice?
Tired of these types of challenges but here goes another one. These frustrate me because i cant find a way to safely follow a killer for 60 seconds. Anyone have any advice?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Literally just hope the killer's AFK.
Otherwise you'll be committing suicide on behalf of your team most of the time.
Just...keep at it. A good idea (but a bit mean) is to do a gen with someone, running Spinechill. Hide when the killer approaches.
The anniversary event is tomorrow. You're likely to encounter more farming killers than normal, so pray for that? It's a freebie when the killer is just hanging out with the survivors.
The only way to get it legitimately is to a.) hug the killer's ass and hope they don't have ears, or b.) use a Game or Midwich offering and do the same thing, but on the opposite floor.
You will throw game but chase killer when killer is chasing someone. This is always working for me.
I got it after so many matches thanks to an AFK nurse.
Stealth perks (Iron Will, Quick and Quiet, Lucky Break, etc) really help with evading the killer, but overall youre better off following the killer or hiding in an area that is very much traffic'ed by them. The alternative is just to play until you get an AFK killer. Either way there isnt really much advice that can be given since it's just sitting near the killer mostly, personally I used Stakeout just to get them stacks to use on gens later (maybe Fast Track as well to make up for not really helping the team), Pebble is also funny to bring I guess.
I got it when the killer was camping in the basement. I just hung out overhead and it counted.
The way games have been going today, it seems you may not have too much trouble finding a camper to work with.
@supersonic853
I hate this challenge too, because I feel like a useless teammate.
But I made it in the second try:
use a map offering like the game or midwich and empathy, so you can follow the person who is in chase on the other floor and so you near the killer without being spotted.
If you want to support your team run breakout, sabo and/or something for the rescue.
good luck 👍🏻