I've never understood what the community's definition of "M1 Killer" is since it encompasses killers I'd personally not give that label, but if Trickster somehow counts, I officially give up and declare it completely arbitrary.
I've never understood what the community's definition of "M1 Killer" is since it encompasses killers I'd personally not give that label, but if Trickster somehow counts, I officially give up and declare it completely arbitrary.
By my definition and I would imagine most other people
An m1 killer is a killer who can't down you any other way aside from basic M1s. They may have powers that make landing m1s easier but they don't have any other ways of downing you
So like Pinhead - he's an m1 killer with an anti-loop power that revolves around making m1 attacks easier.
I think the only exception to this definition would be nurse, since she techincally only downs using m1 but she needs to use m2 to use her m1 in the first place due to her slower than normal speed.
IS he an M1 killer? No. Do I wish he were? Yes. I would give anything to just be able to go normal speed and hit people with a bat, because I like the character's aesthetic, but I hate trying to aim the knives.
He's not the definition of an M1 Killer, as he can down Survivors with his knives, but that shouldn't happen that often, as tiles with high walls deny his Power entirely
What even is this question? To think that devs actually take such opinion into account is both scary and also explains a lot!
Well playing Trickster on console is much more difficult than PC. The difference is like night and day. I've seen enough comments from players saying he's a "trash m1 killer" makes me wonder if how difficult he is to play convinces people this.
Console aiming is so trash that it'd make sense why players would rather choose to m1, down, and camp using knives.
@AnchorTea People willingly handicupping themselves by playing ranged killers on consoles are none of my business. What's next, Billy is m1 killer cause windows exist?
@AnchorTea People willingly handicupping themselves by playing ranged killers on consoles are none of my business. What's next, Billy is m1 killer cause windows exist?
I play on console because A. Cross progession isnt here yet (or ever will be here) and B. I cannot afford a pc
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can´t play him on PS4 - and on PC - but there he is playable.
But i have gone against very good Tricksters and they are annoying as hell. And they don´t M1 most of the time.
I've never understood what the community's definition of "M1 Killer" is since it encompasses killers I'd personally not give that label, but if Trickster somehow counts, I officially give up and declare it completely arbitrary.
By my definition and I would imagine most other people
An m1 killer is a killer who can't down you any other way aside from basic M1s. They may have powers that make landing m1s easier but they don't have any other ways of downing you
So like Pinhead - he's an m1 killer with an anti-loop power that revolves around making m1 attacks easier.
I think the only exception to this definition would be nurse, since she techincally only downs using m1 but she needs to use m2 to use her m1 in the first place due to her slower than normal speed.
That's why I made this thread. I feel like players who say he's a trash m1 killer play him on console.
No, he still downs people with his M1, therefore not a M1 killer. He is just very very very incompetent at it.
For me m1 killer = killer that cannot down you with their power.
With exception of Nurse, cuz i think we all can agree that her blink hits shouldn't count as m1
IS he an M1 killer? No. Do I wish he were? Yes. I would give anything to just be able to go normal speed and hit people with a bat, because I like the character's aesthetic, but I hate trying to aim the knives.
He's not the definition of an M1 Killer, as he can down Survivors with his knives, but that shouldn't happen that often, as tiles with high walls deny his Power entirely
What even is this question? To think that devs actually take such opinion into account is both scary and also explains a lot!
Well playing Trickster on console is much more difficult than PC. The difference is like night and day. I've seen enough comments from players saying he's a "trash m1 killer" makes me wonder if how difficult he is to play convinces people this.
Console aiming is so trash that it'd make sense why players would rather choose to m1, down, and camp using knives.
His knives are more difficult to use on a controller, but it's doable.
Trickster is no M1 killer. His blades are efficient and annoying when used well, and a good Trickster never uses M1.
@AnchorTea People willingly handicupping themselves by playing ranged killers on consoles are none of my business. What's next, Billy is m1 killer cause windows exist?
I play on console because A. Cross progession isnt here yet (or ever will be here) and B. I cannot afford a pc