A very happy and good thing happened
I was able to get a Stranger Things steam key from a friend, which means that I now own Demo on PC! This is the first time I’ve played him since switching platforms, and he’s even more fun than I remember.
Probably going to have a new main!
Comments
Enjoy your new puppy
Look at this cute little fella! He's so happy <3
Good for you.
Petition to bring ST back is at 34.259 right now.
Yay!
Demo is a really fun killer, glad to see you were able to still get them!
Honestly, I was hoping with the new ST season out, we'd have the old map again. :/
Petition to bring ST back is at 34.634 right now.
I’m tempted to sign it, although it’s completely up to Netflix whether or not or returns
Yes it is. I am not sure but maybe it helps.