Why Does My Rank Stay The Same
Im not good in this game as survivor but I like trying to play survivor. When the match starts the killer always find me first and down me within the first couple minutes. No one unhook me due to camping killer or they just dont help sometimes. I just lost more than 5 matches back to back but stayed rank 17. Even kept that pip thing. Nothing changed
Comments
Hey bro or sis
That happens to my buddy a lot, but I usually tell him to hide till someone gets found first than start doing the gen.
Try to save more, it gains you a lot of points.
Unfortunately if the killer camps, you really can't do much about it, it depends your team.
I hope this helps i know it is not much, but I would loop the killer but that gets in depth of your situation depending your looping skills.
Rank 18,19,20 are for new players coming in to the game that's why you stay at 17. Waiting for someone to get found first is fine, but you're wasting time when you could be on a gen. Run small game and find the totems at the beginning of the match or until someone is found that way your time is not wasted.
Learn from your mistakes is the best way of getting better, and play killer that way you have a better understanding of hiding and breaking LOS and all that. Good luck
@qquestion
You want to learn how to Rank up?