New Map - Main Structure, Too Damn Dark?
I play on an OLED screen, so there is a lot of contrast between light and dark, but oh man - never seen anything like this since the days of old Gideon.
I can barely make out the floor and walls, let alone the pair of Blendettes hiding in a corner.
Comments
Ah, thanks!
Yes, the only other maps that are like this for me are some Autohaven areas, but that's the price you pay for OLED (the gains...it's actually hard to explain how beautiful these panels are color wise).
I really like the dark atmosphere of the house on Garden of Joy. I play on a 42" HD TV on the highest graphic settings and everything looks fine to me. I think scary dark places is something DBD needs more of. Its why I like dredge's nightfall ability so much. I get why some people think certain places in the game are too dark but to me it fits the theme of the game. It is a PVP game so the desire to win will always come into play but honestly I like the new potential for jump scares with dark and gloomy places. I played against a dredge on Midwich the other day and got the biggest jump scare I ever had when he popped out of a locker in one of the halls. Nightfall on that map is just horrifying and its awesome.