Question about The Hatch
I remember that they changed it but did they make it so you can’t pull a Survivor out of it if you catch them?
I remember that they changed it but did they make it so you can’t pull a Survivor out of it if you catch them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They made it so killer can close hatch but removed hatch grabs bc hatch stand-offs were a thing
Okay, I was just making sure because I either don’t give them a chance to get a Hatch or they steam roll me with meta builds. So testing wasn’t a option
I think you can grab a survivor trying to open the hatch with a key though
hard to test because keys are useless now
I heard they got nerfed but I didn’t know how far. Are we talking Ruin nerf or are we talking Legion 2020 nerf?
It's more so they just made it so the hatch only spawns for the last survivor
Before the hatch would spawn if all gens were done regardless/it would spawn earlier the less survivors were alive leading to sometimes 2/3 man escapes with keys without all gens being done.
I'm glad they got nerfed into the ground but they are essentially dead items these days. Nobody uses them except for aura reading gimmicks.
For the best though.
What you talking about a key saved my bum from being a main course of Killers a few times
They went from being an item that killers feared due to them being broken to "oh my 4ks a 3k now, alright."
It was a good change but a very lazy one. Nobody actively brings them into matches like they used to either
They are good for clutch endgame escapes if you manage to get lucky but yeah.
I do if I want to use it for it's other abilities lol or if I want to play bait
Yeah I mean they serve a niche now for sure instead of how broken they were before
uuhm kinda irrelevant to title BUT ,,keys may be less powerful now BUT there's a nasty adon that allows to see killer aura,,,That adon is busted in loopin as it negates any mind game killer might pull off on you