Unhooking Prompt that should not disappear
The killer refused to hit me for quite a long time; his right, I'm fine with that!
After several fake-save attempts and some circles around the hooked survivor, he finally whiffed and attacked the poor lady on the hook: he is locked in the cleaning animation of his weapon on the attached screenshot.
This should be the perfect opportunity to go for the save, especially with BT ... but the prompt suddenly disappeared.
In a word: he ######### up his camping / grabbing attempt and should be punished for it.
In this specific case, the fair counterplay would allow survivors to unhook their teammates (the prompt should NEVER disappear).
Thanks!

Comments
You couldn't save for the same reason he struck her on hook: His hitbox is overlapping the hook hitbox. You can't reach through a killer and grab a surv off the hook.
I know it, I just written a wall of text about this stupid issue ... it is dumb as ######### ; the hitbox should not be large as usual in this specific case!
This is logic, unbiased (both sides can be punished or rewarded) and rationale counterplay!
If what you're getting at is that survs on hook should have a smaller hitbox I'm right there with you.
I agree.
We should be able to save our teammates when the killer camping goes wrong.
This type of problem has been fixed before, but it seems to have reappeared in the last few updates.