Help with the game

How do I stop facing sweat hards who shout racial slurs at me for losing to them? I should never have faced people with 4k hours, but I get them every ######### game.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Here’s what I would do:

    1). report anyone using racial slurs. If BHVR really take this seriously, they’ll ban those players

    2). Don’t play killer during peak hours. The matchmaking system doesn’t work during this time because of lack of killer players, so you’ll be matched with the next survivor group waiting regardless of their MMR score

    3). If you find yourself in a match with a bully squad, don’t indulge them. Go wander the map and ignore them until they get bored and leave. There’s nothing in the game rules that says you have to try hard

  • Honestly, DBD has one of the most toxic communities I've ever had the misfortune of playing with. Because of this I've been eagerly awaiting bots for years, and thankfully it's finally happening.

    I'll still play with friends online, but as a solo player it's good to know that I can take out my frustrations on some poor bots. LOL

  • @SweetTerror said:

    Honestly, DBD has one of the most toxic communities I've ever had the misfortune of playing with. Because of this I've been eagerly awaiting bots for years, and thankfully it's finally happening.

    I'll still play with friends online, but as a solo player it's good to know that I can take out my frustrations on some poor bots. LOL

    My understanding was that the bots were for custom games only. Is this still the case?

    I've been wanting bot-only games for a long while. Human players are horrible and toxic on both killer/survivor sides, and I'd rather take them completely out of the picture and have a true solo DBD game experience.

  • @HarlockTaliesin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2997562#Comment_2997562

    My understanding was that the bots were for custom games only. Is this still the case?

    I've been wanting bot-only games for a long while. Human players are horrible and toxic on both killer/survivor sides, and I'd rather take them completely out of the picture and have a true solo DBD game experience.

    Yes they will have a practice mode with bots so players can try out new Killers or builds without the stress of any bully squads etc

  • If you're having racial insults thrown at you, please report these players using the in-game tools. Contrary to the popular rhetoric that people often like to spout - these are things that we take seriously and we do act on them.

  • @HarlockTaliesin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2997562#Comment_2997562

    My understanding was that the bots were for custom games only. Is this still the case?

    I've been wanting bot-only games for a long while. Human players are horrible and toxic on both killer/survivor sides, and I'd rather take them completely out of the picture and have a true solo DBD game experience.

    Yes they will be attached to custom games only, but you'll be able to use anybody and any perk that you want, which is really nice. Nothing worse than hopping right into a public match with a killer you've never played with before.

    Playing killer right now is such a sweat fest regardless of SBMM, which is why no one hardly plays killer anymore, and I personally have no problem playing against bots on a permanent basis unless I'm playing with friends.