[EGS/STEAM] Incomplete perk descriptions in some languages other than English and French

Some perks, both killer and survivor, have incomplete or missing descriptions in languages other than English and French.

Perks I noticed are:

Killer: A Nurse's Calling, Knockout (NO TEXT AT ALL), Sloppy Butcher, Surveillance.

Survivor: Dark Sense, Kindred, Plunderer's Instinct, Stake Out, Windows of Opportunity.

Languages I checked: Spanish (es-ES and es-MX), Portuguese and German.

I checked both the EGS and Steam versions of the game, don't know if it's happening on console too.



Images attached are in es-ES, pt-BR and de.

darksense.png ko.png nurses.png sloppy.png surv.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This has been an issue for almost a month now. Some addons are missing descriptions too in other languages. The perks as well had descriptions that now are gone. I wonder why and how this is even possible. You have to manually remove the description of the perks in order to achieve this. I guess we don't need them ๐Ÿ˜‚

    To me it's happening in Italian language where a lot of aura reading perks don't tell you how many meters you will be able to read.

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    This has been an issue for almost a month now. Some addons are missing descriptions too in other languages. The perks as well had descriptions that now are gone. I wonder why and how this is even possible. You have to manually remove the description of the perks in order to achieve this. I guess we don't need them ๐Ÿ˜‚

    To me it's happening in Italian language where a lot of aura reading perks don't tell you how many meters you will be able to read.

    Yeah, it came in a recent bugfix patch IIRC, but since this is still happening even after a whole new chapter I decided to put some effort into seeing which perks are being affected. Didn't notice any addons though, could you indicate some that have this problem?

  • @senpi0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2997363#Comment_2997363

    Yeah, it came in a recent bugfix patch IIRC, but since this is still happening even after a whole new chapter I decided to put some effort into seeing which perks are being affected. Didn't notice any addons though, could you indicate some that have this problem?

    For me add-ons that give you aura reading like the pig, wraith and Oni ones. It doesn't tell me how many meters I can see them

  • Yes, also already made a Bug Report for german.