Introducing Status Reports for Updates
That is a great idea.
I like updates.
Can i find the Status Reports here in the Forum as well? Or is it only on Twitter?
That is a great idea.
I like updates.
Can i find the Status Reports here in the Forum as well? Or is it only on Twitter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes please! not everyone uses Twitter.
I think it'd be super useful if they added it to the kill switch page.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/299-kill-switch-master-list
If it is here i haven´t seen it.
I think it would fit in the Bug Report section or News or so.
I’m not on social media so dear behaviour, please upload these to your website as well. I live on this website
I am also not - i just saw it here on the right side...
Any info on this?
it would appear i've found another niche to fill with posts. stream sumaries and posting the status reports if they arent posted here officially in future.
Good idea :-)