How do you feel about nurses 3 blink addon?

Do you think it's balanced or not? I ask because I have never went against it before so I want to know what other people feel about it.

Comments

  • Nobody ever uses it from my experience, which is odd because an addon being an iri never stopped people from using it constantly.

    Double recharge or range + charge addons just too good ig?

  • To be honest, I only use it as a meme addon, and I would always combine it with a very open map offering like autohaven. It might sound like an OP addon, but remember that the 2nd and 3rd blinks have a very low max distance, so if Nurse misplaces a 1st blink, it’s unlikely she’d be able to fix it with the 2nd or 3rd blink.

    The addon feels awful to use if the survivors are good enough to know how to use line of sight blockers to force predictive blinks, because the increased recharge time punishes Nurse more if she predicts incorrectly. And if Nurse is unlucky enough to get sent to Lery’s while using this addon, then Nurse should be prepared to have a very awful terrible feelsbad experience.

    The addon does have its useful moments, which usually involve catching survivors that panic dead hard on Nurse’s 2nd blink, and I’m sure it creates a lot of survivor salt every time Nurse lands a hit on her 3rd blink, but the increased charge time makes the addon impractical if Nurse wants to maximize her chances of winning.

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    Do you think it's balanced or not? I ask because I have never went against it before so I want to know what other people feel about it.

    The charge penalty is horrendous. It's fun to use to smack a DH you'd otherwise miss, but then you are sitting for a very long time.

  • From my experience using it, the recharge is a bit punishing, even if you use a faster recharge add-on but if I was better it is literally impossible not to get a hit with 3 blinks.

    From my experience facing it.... can't remember if ever. Double range or double recharge add-ons are way more common because they let her get hits she couldn't normally or be way more aggressive than she can be.

  • Double recharge and Blink range addons are better.

    I wish the devs would just nerf Nurse already or atleast those 4 overused add ons that recharge and make her kit blink further. Slap on Pain Resoance Deadman’s, corrupt etc and you just 4k with 3 gens up 99% of the time, it’s so unhealthy and boring

  • I never understood why they buffing add ons on strong killers like this. That 3blink add on was fine before as a meme add on. Same with adrenaline vial

  • unnecessary

    Old nurse proved that extra blinks was overpowered she never needs more than 2

  • Rather stupid addon in concept, but the penalty attached to it is so large that it doesn't really see much use at all.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    I never understood why they buffing add ons on strong killers like this. That 3blink add on was fine before as a meme add on. Same with adrenaline vial

    It was -never- used. That's why they gave that add-on a pass at all. It wasn't even meme worthy.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2996914#Comment_2996914

    It was -never- used. That's why they gave that add-on a pass at all. It wasn't even meme worthy.

    And it could have stayed that way

  • Not as good as range addons. 3 blinks is alright if your nurse isn't that good but after that, it's meh imo.

  • Oh. You're one of those. Carry on.

  • Yes, dont reply to me again, thanks

  • Balanced? Not really but Nurse isn't a balanced killer to begin with. It's obviously good but range and recharge are just better.