Can you cancel a heal in the dying state?

Somebody was trying to heal me by the exit gate. But i wanted to crawl away cause the killer was close and i knew i could make it...but of course the killer came an got me and the other person escaped. Blah

Comments

  • Sadly not.

    I get people who purposefully fail skill checks so the killer can find me.
  • Sadly not.

    I get people who purposefully fail skill checks so the killer can find me.
    Thank you for responding so quickly. An im sorry that happened to you..  
  • Update you can cancel it just hit the button to run lol. I was about to say. You can cancel healing in the injured state but not dying? Would have have been weird. 
  • Update you can cancel it just hit the button to run lol. I was about to say. You can cancel healing in the injured state but not dying? Would have have been weird. 
    Nice I never knew that. You learn something new every day.
  • In the upcoming update, 2.4.0, you can just move in any direction (without running) to cancel healing. You no more have to press the run key to cancel healing in injured or dying state now. Thumbs up for the devs! 👍 
  • In the upcoming update, 2.4.0, you can just move in any direction (without running) to cancel healing. You no more have to press the run key to cancel healing in injured or dying state now. Thumbs up for the devs! 👍 
    Is it bugged at the moment? When I tried it I couldn't get it to work. I had to hold run.
  • Whatever button you use to run given what platform you use usually works for me. If I’m down and don’t want to be healed I just press L1 and start to crawl and it will break away from the heal. Hope that helps?
  • Is it bugged at the moment? When I tried it I couldn't get it to work. I had to hold run.
    Since I play on PS4, I couldn't participate in the PTB. So I'm not sure if it works. But it's there in the patch notes.