THEY BROUGHT THEM BACK???
So for a few months now, Winter Mystery Boxes which were given out in 2018 had the icon for a normal mystery box, the only difference is they had the "Event" Rarity
I guess last patch they brought the icon back, I wonder if this means they're going to bring them back for next Winter Event...

Comments
Weird my own Mystery box had the non-released icon for the 6th.
Huh?
Are you sure this isn’t a blood web from years ago?
This bloodweb hasn't been touched since 2018, yes.
How ever this is how it looked like prior to 6.0.0
As you can see it just looks like a regular mystery box but with the Event rarity
The bux changes to a normal one after an event.
Only event items are staying the same if you dont lvl up.
Interesting
Maybe they'll be used for the anniversary event?
So is now a good time to mention that I'm almost certain that somewhere on my Information Web I heard that we were getting them for anniversary? I can't confirm or deny 100% but I'm pretty sure we're getting the official return of the Mystery Gifts soon.