[CLOSED]People's PTB feebacks...I cant
I cant guys... I cant. I'm wondering sometimes, how some people could be so much brainless?
I cant guys... I cant. I'm wondering sometimes, how some people could be so much brainless?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Feedback are supposed to be constructive. Some people are posting realy dumb "changes" about The Legion because they want make everything more easy for them, and that's pissing me off. Today's Dead by daylight players want everything on their easy way. That's all lul. I'm just tilted.
Do you think they are wrong?
Yeah some brainless killers/survivors just only think about buffing and not balance and fun.
Have you looked at the majority of the threads especially the ones right after launch, I'd not call those constructive at all.
E-xa-ctly
This killer(s) DONT need much changes. They (Cause this is a band) are fun to play and has to be played strategically. I dont want and the devs DONT have to give them that much changes. On the PTB 2.3.0 i was REALY enjoying the Spirit on how she was. She was fun and pretty easy to play. Road to be my scond main. But when they made some "buff", i lost all the fun i had on PTB. She's now too much easy to play. It doesnt give challenge anymore. I'm totaly not enjoying playing this killer now. Today's Dead by daylight players wants everything on ther easy way because they dont want feel weak. They dont like to be weak. Even slightly. But one thing people have to learn is that: This is by fighting weakness that you will become stronger. On-last-thing. People dont like to feel weak. But do not like to feel weak... is being weak.
I think maybe need some VERY small changes/buff but NOT much. Btw use No mither to counter the new killer xd
But you can't deny that Legion is horribly underperforming
I also think alot of killers needs little nerfs (I have over 1k hours and i feel its too ez to play killer and its a little bit boring because its more ez then survivor. Thats why i like to play survivor because thats a bigger challenge then killer.
There's been plenty of constructive feedback. Just general discussion isn't really the place to find it.