Perk Set Up for Our Friendly Well Ghost.
I just want to know what you guys think I should change, I got a 3K 1H match with her after dumping 640,000 points into her.
I just want to know what you guys think I should change, I got a 3K 1H match with her after dumping 640,000 points into her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
MYC is a great pick if you ever unlock it for her. I’d trade Merciless storm or Dissolution for Corrupt, and put on Pop or Ruin once you get it. You don’t have that much to work with right now though.
I like STBFL on her as she is an M1 killer.
I run (i think) Corrupt, PR, PGTW and CoB.
Hex: Ruin, Tinkerer, Discordance, and Thanatophobia.